Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically inserted in the jaw to replace lost tooth roots and support dental restorations. Gary Herskovits and Amy Herskovits use top-quality materials to rebuild patients’ smiles using this landmark treatment. Because no two patients’ needs are the same, treatments using dental implants cost different in every case. During a consult at Brooklyn Smile, we can provide an estimated cost of treatment. Contact us today at 718-530-0999 to learn more about dental implants in Brooklyn, New York, and schedule a visit with our skilled dentists.
Factors That Affect Cost
Implant costs can vary significantly, depending on your specific procedure and the restorations you select. The final cost will depend on:
- Brand of Implants: We offer Nobel® and MIS® implants to meet your health and budgetary needs.
- Type of Crown or Bridge: Extensive restorations will cost more than a single crown. Additionally, certain materials, such as zirconia, cost more than standard porcelain.
- The Abutment Piece: This piece can be made of metal or zirconia. It can be either handmade or created using CAD/CAM technology.
- Bone Grafting: In the absence of tooth roots, your jaw will begin to lose bone mass. Implants require adequate bone mass for stability. If you require a bone graft, it will increase the overall cost of treatment.
- X-rays During Your Consultation: Determining the extent of treatment you need may require x-rays during your consultation, but this information will be incorporated into your treatment plan, and you may not require any further x-rays before you receive your implants.
- Choice of Implants: In general, experienced dentists with proven track records of patient satisfaction cost more. However, choosing an experienced dentist can actually save you money, since your risk of needing revision treatment in the future is decreased.
Implants Are an Investment in Your Future
Dental implants can be a valuable investment in your quality of life because they provide a wealth of benefits:
- Stability: Implants are extremely stable, meaning you can eat, speak and laugh without worrying about your restorations slipping out of place. This stability also allows you to eat all the tough, crunchy or chewy foods you love.
- Oral health: The implant posts can prevent the jawbone atrophy that occurs in the absence of tooth roots.
- Durability: With proper care, implants can last the rest of your life.
When you receive implants at Brooklyn Smile, you get the added benefit of our advanced imaging technology. Our dentists use cone beam imaging to determine a placement strategy designed to provide you with long-term satisfaction.
Affording Dental Implants
Dental implants are not usually covered by insurance, but we believe in placing this potentially life-changing treatment within all patients’ budgets. We accept cash and credit cards, and we offer several financing options. We will be glad to discuss these options with you during your consultation to determine a plan that works for you.
Schedule a Consultation Today
To learn more about dental implants and to obtain your treatment estimate, schedule an appointment today.