If your smile is suffering from several oral health issues at once, a single treatment may not be enough to restore a healthy state-of-mouth. Dr. Gary Herskovits provides full mouth reconstruction at his Brooklyn office, combining several treatments at once to fully restore health, balance, comfort and functionality. These treatments can also help your smile look more attractive overall. If you experience physical pain and self-consciousness because of advanced decay or other issues, contact us today. Dr. Herskovits will carefully evaluate the state of your teeth and gums to recommend precisely the treatments you need to achieve a healthy smile.
Innovative Smile Repair
No two full mouth reconstruction treatments are the same. Depending upon your individual needs and goals, Dr. Herskovits may recommend any combination of restorative, general, or cosmetic treatments, including:
- Dental Implants - These small titanium posts can replace your missing toot roots. Dental implants are surgically implanted in the jaw bone to support dentures and crowns. Implants typically require two surgeries with three to six months of healing time in between, but they can provide a lifetime of outstanding support. We can also perform any preliminary procedures, including a bone graft or sinus lift, to ensure a successful outcome.
- Dentures - Our onsite lab can provide custom dentures to restore your smile. We also perform any extractions necessary to prepare your smile for dentures.
- Bridges - Dental bridges, also called partial dentures, can replace one or more missing teeth. Bridges may be supported either by adjacent dental crowns or dental implants.
- Root Canal - If you are experiencing advanced tooth decay, Dr. Herskovits can completely remove the pulp from the inside of your tooth, leaving only the healthy outer structure.
- Porcelain Crowns - Crowns can be used to restore the structure of a tooth compromised by trauma or decay. They are often used to restore a tooth following a root canal. These tooth-shaped prosthetics cover the tooth down to the gum line, providing balance and a natural appearance. For the right candidates, we can place a same-day crown for immediate results.
- Inlays and onlays - Inlays and onlays are more conservative alternatives to crowns. If your tooth cannot be restored with a filling alone, but does not necessarily need to be completely covered by a crown, inlays and onlays may be a good option for you.
- Tooth-colored Fillings - If you have a cavity that has not advanced beyond the outer surface of the tooth, Dr. Herskovits will remove the decayed portions of your tooth and replace them with carefully applied tooth-colored resin. These fillings look natural, and provide your tooth with the reinforcement it needs following treatment.
- Porcelain Veneers - We provide both traditional veneers and LUMINEERS® to conceal minor imperfections in your smile. These custom-made porcelain shells are designed to fit the front surface of your tooth, creating an overall appearance of health and symmetry in your smile.
Contact Us Today
Don't wait any longer to begin pursuing a healthy smile and improved quality of life. Contact our office today to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Herskovits.